I’ve added a gifting option, so you can gift a registration to a loved one, critique partner or anonymously to an author you wish would really improve their craft a little (I’m kidding! Mostly.) Or you can ask that a loved one gift a registration to you!
If you want to give the people in your life a nudge, Send an email to let your loved one know you’d like a registration to Before You Hit Send as a holiday gift! (**if you are clicking from a mobile phone and the email link doesn’t work, see bottom of this page)
Here’s how it works:
1. To gift a registration, please fill out the form below.
2. Your gift is not complete until we receive payment. Once payment is received you will receive, via email, a downloadable PDF gift certificate to send to your gift recipient via email or to print at home and roll, wrap or cut into puzzle pieces for a little extra fun in the gift giving department.
3. The 2016 Holiday Season gift certificates will be good for either the February 2017 workshop or the Fall 2017 workshop (date to be determined). They will expire 11/30/2017.
4. Gift certificate purchases are non-refundable.
5. Send a payment of $99 (the cost of the registration) via PayPal via this button:
Please email b4youhitsend AT gmail.com with any questions about the process.
**The click to email link should work on all mobile devices. However, in testing, we found that if you are using an Android device and have assigned links to be permanently opened by a browser app, it will not work, as you need to be able to choose to open it with an email app.