7 Responses to “Search THIS!”

1. Michele August 4, 2005 at 12:28 PM #

Wow!! There were some wild ones in there that’s for sure!
    How do you do that?? I mean find the log of what hits brought someone to your site. I didn’t know you could do that. I’m a newbie blogger still. Only 4 months old…. it seems like such fascinating trivia.
    Great Blog topic!!

2. KarenS August 4, 2005 at 12:48 PM #

Angie, it always tickles me pink when authors google search themselves then land on my blog to find that I’ve been slagging them off no end. I always have at least one scathing reference per week to make about JW Mckenna’s books, so he must have found me by now (g)

3. Jay August 5, 2005 at 10:14 AM #

haha I get a lot of searches for Monica Jackson naked. Which is crazy because I definitely dont talk about her that much.

Popular year round searches for me include “figgy pudding” because I ONCE mentioned it and “Is Free pregnant with Jay-Z’s baby?”

4. Candy August 5, 2005 at 1:42 PM #

Let me know if you ever come across “The suffocation of Candy,” just so I can start worrying for real.

5. AngieW August 5, 2005 at 10:08 PM #

Sure Candy, I’ll make sure and take note of that!

Jay, what’s bizarre is that I got another hit today for naked pics of Monica Jackson. I wonder if Monica knows there are so many that want to see her naked? LOL.

Michele- I answered your question in my movie meme comments. Sorry it took so long!

6. AngieW August 5, 2005 at 10:09 PM #

Karen, do you know, I was trying to think if I even KNOW who JW is and decided I definitly do not. But it sounds like that’s to my advantage!

7. KarenS August 8, 2005 at 8:05 PM #

He wrote a book at EC called Darkest Hour, you’d have to read it to truly appreciate it’s awfulness.