9 Responses to “Movie meme…”

1. Michele August 5, 2005 at 8:05 PM #

Oh Wow! You like 7 Brides for 7 women??? I LOVE the “Sabin Women” song!!! Howard Keel was so Cute as a rough and tumble backwoodsman. Big and Tall..yum!
    I’d forgotten about Father Goose.
    Have you ever seen I Was A Male War Bride? It was with Carey Grant. What fun! Or The Uninvited? It was one of the first ghost stories on film. Starred Ray Milland.. He sure was hot when he was younger..very debonair. When I first saw him, it was in the original Battlestar Galactica, old and pudgy…Then On AMC they started showing him in his early roles…like The Major and The Minor..another great flick and I realized that he may not have aged well, but he was FINE when he was a younger virile man.
    It sucks to get older!

2. Michele August 5, 2005 at 8:07 PM #

Oh Gosh…giggle snort…I meant
    7 Brides for 7 Brothers,…BROTHERS!!
    Oh, that other title just takes us on a WHOLE NEW spin on things….
    SORRY….giggle..What WAS I thinking???!!!
    Man o Man….I gotta have more meat on my pizza

3. Michele August 5, 2005 at 8:25 PM #

ACK!
    I just realized that the Michele you said you tagged in your blog is ME!
    Um,…I’ve never been tagged before. Is something supposed to appear on my site? Is seeing it on your blog like being tagged? What does one do when one is tagged?
    How does one remember the the quesitons to and fro?
    Call me silly, but I’m perplexed!
    Thanks for any enlightenment you can provide.

4. AngieW August 5, 2005 at 10:04 PM #

First of all… 7 brides for seven women DOES take on a whole new meaning. lmfao.

Second, Normally you would copy and paste the questions but for some reason that function is disabled on my blog. I need to ask to have that removed, eh? So, Michele, if you email me at babybookworm@comcast.net I’ll give you the questions so you can just paste them in. I’ll also give you the links to some stat trackers that you were asking about in my previous post (I wasn’t ignoring you, honest) and as long as you’re emailing me, I also have another question for you πŸ™‚

5. AngieW August 5, 2005 at 10:07 PM #

And why didn’t someone mention that I had this entry posted like a million times? Stupid blogger kept telling me I had a tag that wasn’t closed and couldn’t post it but clearly, it posted anyway!!

6. mandymroth August 5, 2005 at 10:19 PM #

Love the Post. Loved it ever more when it was up 5 x’s.

I have to agree with you on the Groundhog Day one. Ugg.

7. Michelle Pillow August 5, 2005 at 10:19 PM #

why be embarrassed. I love 7B for 7B… I acutally bought the movie for Mandy to make her watch it. “bless her beautiful hide” what is not to love?> πŸ™‚

8. McVane August 5, 2005 at 11:27 PM #

Movie meme? Ooh. Just the thing to perk me up. πŸ˜€

Will post it on Sunday. Cheers for the tag, Angie.

9. Michele August 6, 2005 at 12:03 PM #

Hi!
    email on the way!!!
    Thanks for the explanations!!!!!
    M