9 Responses to “Lunchtime at my house…”

1. McVane August 17, 2005 at 5:22 PM #

Cute photos!

Hm, my wildest guess: ‘I’ is an orphan, e.g. it may have been knocked off accidentally by an extra space. Try before ‘I’ and see if that could work.

2. AngieW August 17, 2005 at 7:12 PM #

That didn’t work darnit. Nothing works. My blog is fucktarded! Thanks for the try though Maili!

3. Jeanne August 17, 2005 at 9:05 PM #

Those pictures are incredible!!!! I love seeing all those teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kristie August 17, 2005 at 9:44 PM #

Looks like someone sure does enjoy mealtime πŸ™‚
    I still remember those times and my kids are 25 & 27 now.

5. Tara Marie August 18, 2005 at 8:47 AM #

She is just too cute. My little guy is 4 and isn’t this messy anymore, unless it’s a chocolate chip cookie, then somehow the chocolate ends up all over the place, and I’m left to wonder if any chocolate actually makes it to his stomach.

6. KarenS August 18, 2005 at 2:51 PM #

LOL!!! She looks like she truly enjoyed her fight with the spaghetti sauce!!

7. Kate August 18, 2005 at 5:04 PM #

hey look at all that hair she’s got now.

8. Jaynie R August 19, 2005 at 4:17 AM #

OMG – we have those chairs lol

9. RLGelber August 23, 2005 at 2:12 PM #

WOW! Now that’s a huge mess. It looks like she’s posing for you. How do you get her to do that?? πŸ™‚