9 Responses to “Promo tip for authors…”

1. Jaci Burton June 14, 2006 at 10:35 PM #

Oooh Oooh Oooh

I actually HAVE the Lover Awakened ARC! I’m reading it now!

:muahaha:

Yes, Evil Angie, JR loves me too!

:boobie:

You are so freakin funny. Promo tool. *snort*

2. Angie June 14, 2006 at 10:37 PM #

You just wanted to use the :boobie: smilie.

:pengydie:

3. Jorrie Spencer June 14, 2006 at 11:52 PM #

Yup. I blogged about Lover Eternal and mentioned Lover Awakened. Lots of hits, with JR Ward, black dagger brotherhood.

And, hey, even one with Angela James Samhain Editor *g*

4. Angie June 15, 2006 at 8:20 AM #

lmao, you know, I don’t think my name is anywhere on this blog, so if someone was looking for me, they wouldn’t get HERE by google. I guess I should fix that.

But Hey! Someone googled me *giggle*

Actually, people google me all the time (different names–Brianna’s Mommy, AngieW, Nice mommy Evil Editor) I always wonder…why? Why are you googling me?

5. Nicole June 15, 2006 at 8:58 AM #

I still haven’t opened my copy of Dark Lover.

6. rene lyons June 15, 2006 at 2:14 PM #

Oops…guess JR doesn’t love me anymore since she told me I’d get an ARC and never did. :cry:

And here I had one of Lover Eternal (signed to Jesse lol) and no one even know! See??? I’m just as trustworthy.

:muahaha:

7. Heather Rae June 15, 2006 at 2:35 PM #

:sasmokin:

I’m not proud, I linked to you and mentioned those books on my blog and we’ll see what happens.

I don’t have the Arc, sadly. But I did make sure to use the whole if they loved the Brotherhood…they’d LOVE my books. :bat:

Yes, I’m going to :fire: but I’m sure I’ll have lots of company.

8. Lilith Saintcrow June 19, 2006 at 9:52 AM #

I know your offer to procreate stands, sweetie. But I’ve got two already, and that’s almost more than I can handle. *grin*

Props to JR! Wow! I saw her in Borders the other day (note: her books, not her in person.) :whoo:

9. Jade James June 20, 2006 at 8:02 AM #

I am totally jealous.

So jealous…ugh.

I thought I had connections LOL.

But having an arc of JR Ward’s book , well that’s power.

Jade.