8 Responses to “I know, I know…”

1. Michelle January 14, 2007 at 5:34 PM #

Date nights are a must. We didn’t have one for the longest time but now we are trying to go at regularly and they have been amazing for us to reconnect. Glad you got a chance to just be a couple and enjoy each other again. :heart:

2. Richelle Mead January 14, 2007 at 8:50 PM #

Hoorah for date nights! My husband and I try to have those when we can too. It’s so hard with us both being crazy busy–as I’m sure you know.

Hee. Thanks for sparing me the torture. I’m excited to hear your feedback! SB2 is done and SB3’s started…my publisher’s the one making you wait. 🙂

3. immi January 15, 2007 at 7:19 AM #

Date nights – or weekends :giggle: – are so important. Glad you got one!

4. Shannon January 15, 2007 at 8:16 AM #

Date nights?

:laundry:

5. RG January 15, 2007 at 9:41 AM #

Date nights are lovely! And did you say Karaoke? Are you going to the conference in Dallas? Cause I know this place…LOL

6. Angie January 15, 2007 at 9:54 AM #

Yes, I’ll be in Dallas but I’m not actually the karaoke person, that’s my husband. I just listen. Be grateful :giggle:

7. you know who January 15, 2007 at 12:45 PM #

Maybe I should go too! :cheer:

8. Annmarie A January 15, 2007 at 12:56 PM #

I love Lucy Monroe!

Stan and I had a date night on Saturday. It was so much fun. We went to bull riding. Yee Haw.