6 Responses to “We made it…”

1. Annie May 18, 2007 at 8:41 AM #

Ha! I’ve been wanting to download Crazy Bitch for my phone, but I keep forgetting to do it.

Glad to hear you made it down safely. Have an awesome time!

2. Rhian May 18, 2007 at 9:04 AM #

you DO know that cookouts here in Georgia generally feature Road Kill Ala Carte…right?

3. Jaci Burton May 18, 2007 at 11:41 AM #

Oh oh! I have the cigarette lighter car adaptor for my laptop so I can write on road trips! Doesn’t it truly rock?

Sweet tea. I love sweet tea. And hot now Krispy Kremes. Nothin like it.

Road kill armadillos. Yeah. Those are great. I always want to stop and take pics of them lying on their backs with their feet in the air. Hysterical.

Welcome to the south, Angie. :giggle:

4. Charlene Teglia May 18, 2007 at 1:42 PM #

Krispy Kreme “hot now”. Oh, God, I miss that. It’s a mouthgasm.

5. Dee May 18, 2007 at 3:20 PM #

Damn it, now I have to go to Krispie Kreme…again!

Glad you got there safe!
    Dee

6. Christine d'Abo May 21, 2007 at 7:26 AM #

Angela if you have questions about your BlackBerry, please feel free to email me. I can help you out. 🙂