10 Responses to “Free book Friday! BDSM or otherworldly passion?”

1. Cherie J June 1, 2007 at 1:13 PM #

I love the cover for The Princes of Anfall by Ciar Cullen. I love reading manga and the cover has that look. Immortal Protector sounds great!

2. lys rian June 1, 2007 at 2:12 PM #

I like the cover for “Otherness: Rift”

Although, the bod on Male Call is quite nice. 😛

3. May June 1, 2007 at 2:12 PM #

Immortal Protector has a great cover, but mine is Rina Slayter’s Otherness Rift.

4. Katharina June 1, 2007 at 3:06 PM #

I have several favorite covers, here’s my top three list:
    B. Ella Donna – Every Witch Way But Dead (Anne Caine is a genius)
    Ann Vremont – Reluctant Muse (I am a sucker for Rubens figures *g*)
    and
    AE Rought – Nuermar’s Last Witch (style, class and simply beautiful)

5. Amy S. June 1, 2007 at 4:43 PM #

Male Call by Denise A. Agnew

6. Kim June 1, 2007 at 11:03 PM #

Just to name a two!!

Shelly Laurenston’s Here Kitty, Kitty, and

J. L. Langley’s My Fair Captain(yowwzer!!)

7. danette June 2, 2007 at 3:57 AM #

My favorite cover is the
    “Always Yours” by Shiloh Walker cover :heart: