15 Responses to “I’m tired.”

1. Ursula June 5, 2007 at 10:03 PM #

I hear you: admin stuff is a drag.

You’re an amazing editor. Thanks for all your help. Beware of boxes: I know for a fact they breed. We’re in the process of packing up our house to put on market, and between the basement and garage, the boxes grow daily, yet I don’t seem to be adding any. It’s happening organically. Perhaps aliens or the Iluminati are behind it.

Good luck with the yard sale.

-Urs

2. danette June 5, 2007 at 11:09 PM #

WOW…..I was checking the contest since its the buzz around the blogshere and when I checked last it was below 100 now its 194. I think I’m happy being a reader. Is there a cut off date?
    *Hugs*

3. Little Lamb Lost June 6, 2007 at 12:46 AM #

I think you have a right to feeling a bit frazzled, that is a lot to deal with at once. Sympathize with you on the moving stuff. Am facing that and am in severe sift and sort mode.

4. Jackie June 6, 2007 at 9:12 AM #

I decided to pick my top twenty five entrants today, and do the contest with you editors. I am amazed, actually stunned would be closer to the actuality, at the amount of entrants. It probably would be not so shocking if we knew the amount of a “normal” week’s submissions.

5. FerfelaBat June 6, 2007 at 11:21 AM #

Very cool about the response you got to the contest. Yard sales are just WAY too much work. I donate everything. You get a pretty decent deduction on taxes and there’s very little effort or time involved.

Rest. Sleep in today and read a book.

6. Mechele Armstrong June 6, 2007 at 12:58 PM #

Sorry to hear you are overwhelmed. I hope things ease back a little for you.

The response to the contest has been great. I’ve been reading the entries. Lots of wonderful first lines.

And boy, do I hear you on consolidating “stuff.” Two packrats like my hubby and I should never marry. And have two kids with those tendencies. Good luck if you do the yard sale.

7. Kate Scott June 6, 2007 at 5:53 PM #

(((Angie)))

I haven’t been here in a while, and you all are doing amazingly well! Already gave my congrats to Crissy, and a big congrats to you, too. 🙂

And pricing is the pits. *shudder*

8. Ciar Cullen June 6, 2007 at 7:25 PM #

:doglick:
    Aw, you’re only human, Angie. Don’t run yourself into the ground. The contest will end, the questions will die down, the yard sale will be over (shudder, I did that once), and maybe you’ll be able to reprioritize. Maybe? I know, unlikely. Why does June always seem like the busiest month, when it should be a nice, quiet, beginning of summer thing…

9. Karin June 6, 2007 at 9:31 PM #

Hey, Angie, I know the contest is a lot of work, but in the end you will sigh and smile. There is, as you have seen, a lot of talent out there, and it’s a great learning experience for everyone. Hat’s off to you, and here’s hoping you pluck some of that talent for Samhain’s list.

10. Shannon Stacey June 7, 2007 at 7:58 AM #

What you need is MORE COFFEE! :chicken:

11. Shannon Stacey June 7, 2007 at 9:43 AM #

Or twinkies.

12. Angie June 7, 2007 at 9:49 AM #

No, I need Doritos. :bdance:

Thanks, Karin, I’m looking forward to seeing what comes next. And thank you for such great inspiration!

13. kate r June 7, 2007 at 3:26 PM #

what is it with you samhain types and the need to move? :neenerghost:

Honestly, it’s a bad idea to ever ever ever move, especially if you have kids’ toys in your life.

Either no moves, ever, or you should move every six months to keep the LPC (Little plastic crap) from building up.

Get enough sleep, okay? :stir: have some nourishing soup or tea. You don’t want to get sick.

14. kate r June 7, 2007 at 3:27 PM #

and ciar, how do you know she’s only human? do you have proof?

15. patrizia June 8, 2007 at 8:51 AM #

I hear you on being tired. I’d love to say I’m swamped with edits but I think I’d actually enjoy that right now. School doesn’t finish until the 20th of July here. There’s only a forty day break and I want to go home to the US. I’m tired too. Thing is, not sure it’s going to happen this year or even next. I tell you, things just might get ugly on this side of the Pacific. :whip:

Take care of yourself.