6 Responses to “I did something painful today…”

1. Mechele Armstrong June 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM #

Yikes on the post office. I hate to go, too.

Hmmm, I should be writing and instead I’m going to watch the videos you posted and wish I could watch Firefly right now…*sigh* but at least I have someone to blame it on now *Grins*.

2. Rosie June 20, 2007 at 9:18 PM #

I bought the boxed set of the FIREFLY series because it was too good a deal to pass up and because you and others in the blogosphere had raved about it. So far my two sons are fans and converts and wonder how they missed it on TV since they think Joss Whedon is all that.

Me? Not yet, but your videos have certainly whet my appetite.

3. Charlene Teglia June 20, 2007 at 10:23 PM #

Firefly has the BEST opening theme song ever. Okay, maybe Trigun’s opening theme is better. Or equally good in a different way. *g* But Firefly is the best thing I’ve seen in years.

4. Sela Carsen June 21, 2007 at 8:37 AM #

I bought the boxed set, too, and finished watching them all a couple of weeks ago. I’m ready to watch them again! Converted dh, too. I wasn’t a Buffy/Angel fan, but after Firefly, I’m a Joss Whedon fangirl. Brilliant.

5. Jane June 21, 2007 at 10:11 AM #

Get yourself a scale and do it from home. You can do media mail if you have a paypal account (which I suspect you do).

6. Angie June 21, 2007 at 11:07 AM #

I actually said to someone yesterday that my ultimate gift at this point would be a postage scale. Because then I could torture my mailman and make him pick up my packages. But seriously, I NEED a scale so I don’t have to go to the post office.