14 Responses to “Thirteen books on my TBR pile”

1. Shannon July 26, 2007 at 7:17 AM #

I’m reading Kiss of Crimson now, and it’s awesome! I do so love the Breed. :kissie:

And looking at that list, I think there are too many series in the reading world now. It’s taking me so long to keep track of what books are coming out in whose series that I don’t have time to read anymore. :hide:

2. Michelle Cary July 26, 2007 at 8:45 AM #

Great list. I’ve been waiting for Lean Mean Thirteen, myself, but I have a serious issue with 25 dollars for hardback, so I’ll be looking to pick it up in paperback also.

Michelle

3. Angie July 26, 2007 at 8:53 AM #

I wrote this list early yesterday evening and then ended up reading Lean Mean Thirteen last night, so it’s no longer a TBR book. I can’t recommend spending money to get it in hardcover. It’s like all the other Stephanie Plum books, cute, funny, but like all the other SP books. In other words, nothing happens, nothing moves forward, at all. Not even a little. It’s like reading the last three books, just different buildings to blow up and cars to wreck. I wonder how many times she can recycle the same plot?

4. Joely July 26, 2007 at 9:21 AM #

So many good books, so little time! I’d love to read all of these.

5. Lesley Speller July 26, 2007 at 10:12 AM #

Devil’s Right Hand sounds really, really good! I may just have to pick that one up.

6. Angie July 26, 2007 at 10:19 AM #

Lesley, it’s actually the third book in the series. If you haven’t read the first two, start with the first. I love them!

Working for the Devil

7. Ann July 26, 2007 at 10:30 AM #

I’m also reading Kiss of Crimson now. Then I’ll try the first eight and go from there. Great list. Thanks for the recommendations.

8. Christine d'Abo July 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM #

I love Shayla Black! I need to get my hands on this. :cheer:

9. Lauren Dane July 26, 2007 at 11:35 AM #

I have ARC envy, sigh.

LOVING Lara Adrian’s take on vampires! Oh and I really liked Matters of the Blood too.

Everything else on your list I’m totally jonesin for except Wild Wild West cause I’m lucky enough to have an ARC too.

10. Lesley Speller July 26, 2007 at 2:29 PM #

Thanks for the tip, Angie! And for the link!
    :hips:
    Yeah, I dunno why I added that cute dancing girl, but I’ve wanted to put her on something for months! LOL

11. Charlene Teglia July 26, 2007 at 7:38 PM #

Hee. I’m #5. :hips:

12. Erin the Innocent July 26, 2007 at 11:39 PM #

I have ARC envy 🙂

It looks like a great list of books!

13. C.C. July 27, 2007 at 1:26 AM #

Awesome reading list. Do you belong to Shelfari, or is that already a dirty word in your vocabulary? LOL.

I have most of those books, but a few I never heard of, so thanks.

14. Angie July 27, 2007 at 7:19 AM #

Do you belong to Shelfari, or is that already a dirty word in your vocabulary?

I’d rather be staked on a mound of fire ants :chair: