11 Responses to “Squee and thank you!”

1. Tamara August 7, 2007 at 2:45 PM #

If you haven’t gone there before, be sure you get some lightweight water bottle carriers for when you’re standing in lines, because at the end of Sept it will still be very hot and very humid and you will thank all the gods there are that you have water (and maybe a few little snacks in your purse as well). And after you get a hotel room (Ooo, the boardwalk hotels, because it’s fun to walk along the boardwalk with an ice cream cone melting all over your hand…oh and the hotel has a huge clown slide at the swimming pool. I couldn’t keep my husband off it.) get a stash of bottled water at a grocery store or you’ll be spending on water bottles the money you meant for the Donald Duck tee-shirts. πŸ™‚

2. Annie August 7, 2007 at 2:55 PM #

Awesome, Angie!! You guys totally deserve a vacation and Disney rocks socks! So happy to hear you’ve bought tickets!

3. Carolan Ivey August 7, 2007 at 4:11 PM #

Ooooooh, Disney! I liked the Animal Kingdom best of all. If I could only visit one park, I’d pick that one. πŸ™‚ We’ve been a couple of times and we always pack enough food for the day and store the cooler in a rented locker. Saves lots o’ $$, and you can save your pennies for a Mouseketeer hat and a Mickey-shaped ice cream bar.

4. Tonni August 7, 2007 at 5:52 PM #

That’s great that your are going on vacation.
    Y’all going to have fun. My kids been there at least three times with their grandparents.
    Have fun and take lots of pics if you can

5. Angeleque August 7, 2007 at 6:26 PM #

My nephew just came back with his Godmother. And he said “It’s the most fun I’ve had in my whole life.” But he’s six.

Have fun.

6. Diana Castilleja August 7, 2007 at 8:40 PM #

Super congrats on the trip! I’m jealous… Love Disney.. *sigh* And Vegas, but that’s another story hehe.

Enjoy it!

7. carol.burnside August 7, 2007 at 10:27 PM #

😎 Definitely invest it a Fodor’s and a Frommers guide to Disney. Well, worth the $, or check out the websites for tidbits on how to maximize your time there. I’ve done Disney World about 8 times now and it’s spot-on advice.

:cheer:

8. Christine d'Abo August 8, 2007 at 8:47 AM #

We love you Angie! And WOOHOO on Disney! I’d so love to go one day. But it’s an expensive flight from NS Canada. πŸ™

9. Jody W. August 8, 2007 at 9:36 AM #

Have never been to Disney! Who will have more fun, you or Brianna? πŸ™‚ Hopefully by the end of Sept it won’t be as hot. I’m totally obsessed with the heat right now.

10. Jewell August 8, 2007 at 11:21 AM #

Oh, Diana C,

And here I thought hubby and I were the only twisted people who love Disney and Vegas equally. LOL

11. Michelle August 8, 2007 at 1:29 PM #

I was away so missed the part where someone was mean to you (will look back to see what happened) but I would have kicked their butt if you wanted me to. :fire: Seriously. And that’s not just sucking up. Cause I don’t like it when people are not nice to people I like.

And :boobie: Disney World? How cool. I’d love to go there. We’ve done Disneyland because it’s easier, us being on the West Coast. Brianna will have a blast. How old is she now? We went in 2004 when my dd was 2 1/2 and my oldest son was 5. My dd has more fun than my son I think! The dumbo ride was her favourite.