12 Responses to “New flash ad”

1. Bev Stephans August 20, 2007 at 10:53 PM #

The ad is good but the graphics leave me wondering. “Won’t Talk Back” is going to turn some people off. It indicates that the man is a wimp and is afraid to speak his mind. Now some women I know would like that but I sure wouldn’t. I want a man who isn’t afraid to argue but can compromise when necessary.

2. Kim Rees August 21, 2007 at 3:34 AM #

It’s not appearing in Safari. (Yes, I’m sad and use Safari. :pengydie: )

3. Jackie C August 21, 2007 at 8:19 AM #

😎 Overall I think it turned out very cool. I agree with Bev Stephans about the “Won’t talk back”, however.

4. Dee August 21, 2007 at 9:25 AM #

It might be your embed code. I found a great one that works cross platform that was recently created and a lot less gunk to work with. Lemme know if you want it. 🙂

Dee

5. Angie August 21, 2007 at 10:00 AM #

Sure, Dee, I’ll try the new code if you want to send it to me!

6. Gabriella Hewitt August 21, 2007 at 6:06 PM #

Looks good. I’ll take a man who doesn’t talk back. I like ’em w/ less talk and more action anyway 😉

7. kate r August 21, 2007 at 9:15 PM #

you are the FLASH AD demon! :jump: :devil: :muahaha:

8. kate r August 21, 2007 at 9:16 PM #

and it looks gorgeous on my horrible old computer that hates the interwebs.

9. Gwen Hayes August 22, 2007 at 1:59 PM #

I think it is gorgeous.
    Very classy…I like the fade.

10. Sydney Somers August 22, 2007 at 6:16 PM #

:cheer: Very nice!

11. Shelley Munro August 22, 2007 at 7:44 PM #

It looks great on my computer, too. I’m fine with a man who doesn’t talk back! Lead me to him. :neenerghost:

12. Karen Erickson August 23, 2007 at 3:03 PM #