14 Responses to “You say it’s your birthday…”

1. Kate Davies August 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM #

A massage and pedicure, Glamour magazine, AND La Nora? Woman, you are truly blessed!

🙂

Seriously, happy birthday! Hope your day rocks!

:jump:

2. Lesley August 25, 2007 at 1:22 PM #

Happy Birthday!!!

3. Ciar Cullen August 25, 2007 at 3:15 PM #

:cheer: Yay!!!

4. erinw August 25, 2007 at 3:28 PM #

Happy Bday, Angie!!! I’m so glad the end of your birthday week turned out to be A-Okay! MNO was a blast! When’s the next one?? 😉

5. Christyne Butler August 25, 2007 at 5:20 PM #

:cheer: :cheer: Happy Birthday Angie! :cheer: :cheer:

6. Nicole Austin August 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM #

:whoo: Happy Birthday, Angie! I hope you had a fabulous day.

7. Kristie(J) August 25, 2007 at 11:35 PM #

Happy Birthday!!! All that good stuff and a Nora Bobble Head doll too! Good stuff! 😎

8. MaryM August 26, 2007 at 1:10 AM #

Happy Birthday!

9. Heidi August 26, 2007 at 3:31 AM #

:kissie:

Happy Birthday!!

10. Jessica August 26, 2007 at 8:55 AM #

:cheer: :cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheer: :cheer:

11. Jaci Burton August 26, 2007 at 9:01 AM #

:heart:

12. Shelley Bradley August 26, 2007 at 4:13 PM #

I’m a little late, but happy birthday, hon!! Hope it was a fantabulous day! :whoo:

13. DementedM August 26, 2007 at 5:48 PM #

Happy Birthday to a lovely lady.

There’s a Nora Roberts bobblehead? Does she know about it?

M

14. Keri August 26, 2007 at 6:01 PM #

so, I’m a little late, but happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day, and that you got lots of prezzies and hugs

:whoo: