8 Responses to “Okay, THAT is bad parenting”

1. Terri September 3, 2007 at 8:40 PM #

People should so need a license to have a kid.
    Working in Movie Theaters for more than half my life I have MUCH worse stories than that. Makes me sick the things people will let “their little angels” do with no repercussions.

2. Jessica September 3, 2007 at 8:50 PM #

I was in a best buy once. Little angel (boy) needed to go to the bathroom. Dad was busy playing on the new game system and ignored the little guy’s urgent request. So, kiddo whips it out right there and sprays all over the game controllers. I stared, open mouthed in shock. Mother came round the corner and just about died. She took the little guy to the bathroom and “Dad” stayed on the game telling her it was “her turn” to take care of him. Meanwhile the store clerk had to clean and disinfect the entire stock shelf.

3. Jody W. September 3, 2007 at 9:11 PM #

I see kids out of their carseats on a regular basis, but I’ve never seen free range whizzing. Sheesh!

4. Mad September 3, 2007 at 9:25 PM #

Good God, I’m speechless. :nocomment:

5. MaryM September 3, 2007 at 9:28 PM #

One word to describe people who do things like that: :dumbass:.

6. bettie September 4, 2007 at 2:23 AM #

There’s something about a three day weekend that brings the bad parents out in droves. The movie theater’s the worst. It breaks my heart to see scared toddlers crying and covering their eyes in an R rated movie while Mom and Dad hold hands like a couple of teenagers out on a date. I always want to yell, “It doesn’t matter if you have $30 to pay for tickets and popcorn–if you can’t afford a baby sitter, you can’t afford to go to an R-rated movie!”

7. Michelle September 4, 2007 at 3:06 PM #

That car seat issue gets me every time. I saw a couple driving in a soft top Tracker, Mom holding a sleeping babe cradled in her lap. Meanwhile car seat in the back is empty. Maybe she thought it was optional. Here it is the law. Of course, so are bicycle helmets but I see so many not wearing theirs.

The urinating in the stall and smiling as she left thing. OMG! I would have been furious. Wow. If my kid that I would have been mortified. What I don’t understand is if the toilet is six inches away, why not lift him up while it’s happening?
    :fuckwit:

8. Michelle September 4, 2007 at 3:07 PM #

Apparently I am not typing as fast as I think. Should read “if my kid DID that…” 😳