6 Responses to “I just can’t wrap my head around this”

1. Lesley November 6, 2007 at 7:31 PM #

You know…I saw these last year, and I don’t think I’d go for it, but I could see how it might be useful if you had a toddler who wouldn’t stop grabbing stuff off the tree. (Not that my son is grabby! Oh no, no, no!) That would of course require either having a tall enough ceiling or a short enough tree that he couldn’t reach it.

2. Jana J. Hanson November 6, 2007 at 9:00 PM #

My husband thinks these are the coolest things ever. He’s out looking at Christmas trees now. I hope he doesn’t come home with one.

3. Dana Marie Bell November 6, 2007 at 9:03 PM #

I just have visions of my two cats perched up top, looking down upon us mere unsuspecting mortals, planning their assault on my tuna fish sandwich.

Of course, I can also picture their shocked little kitty faces as it topples over and dumps their evil butts on the floor. :muahaha:

4. Kat November 6, 2007 at 10:31 PM #

This tickles my sense for the absurd, and I love it! It also takes up less floor space, which would be handy in our small apartment.

5. Nicole November 6, 2007 at 10:34 PM #

Well….more space for presents under the tree?

6. Elle November 8, 2007 at 4:04 PM #

Weird in a Dr. Zeuss kind of way.