8 Responses to “I have that song in my head…”

1. Jaci Burton November 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM #

I sold to NY. I still write for you.

*hand to forehead*

Oh woe is me. How unappreciated I am

:sigh:

And megacongrats to Lori! Awesome sale!!! :bdance:

2. Lori G. Armstrong November 29, 2007 at 2:19 PM #

Aw, thanks Angie :) It is a cool video, huh? I have some very clever friends…And I’m beyond thrilled with the deal.

umm…won’t have time to celebrate for too long because I do have a book to turn in, and I hear that freakin’ whip behind me.

L

3. Shannon Stacey November 29, 2007 at 2:54 PM #

You’ll still have me. Lucky you. :neenerghost:

That WAS a wicked cool announcement. Congrats, Lori!!! :whoo:

4. Lauren Dane November 29, 2007 at 3:05 PM #

What fabulous news! (and dood, I just within the last week sent you a final and a new submission, sheesh)

5. Tempest Knight November 29, 2007 at 3:19 PM #

Nah… you’ll still have more victims to edit. Hehehe!

6. Mechele Armstrong November 30, 2007 at 12:09 AM #

Congrats Lori! Get writing *Grins*

And I’m psyched. Because not only do I have books to look forward to coming out with the New York deal, I also have books to check out as I had no idea that Lori was Lorelei. I love her writing in the Julie Collins series so will have to check out the–what looks like–sexier side.

I’m sure a few authors would gladly step forward to fill any slots you have open for your editing skills.

7. Charlene Teglia November 30, 2007 at 2:50 AM #

I, too, shall point to your inbox and give you the quivering lip. Sniff.

Yay Lori!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. What Is the Future of E Publishing? | Dear Author: Romance Book Reviews, Author Interviews, and Commentary - December 23, 2007

[...] and Anya Bast. More recently Lauren Dane and Lorelie James got signed to NY houses. Angela James lamented that pretty soon she’ll have no one else to edit because the NY publishers have razed her [...]