7 Responses to “Get saved while grocery shopping”

1. Jackie L. January 31, 2008 at 12:53 PM #

Confrontational proselytizing has become less fashionable. I hope the trend is not reversing.

Whenever anyone asks me if I have found Jesus, I always reply: “Did you lose him again?”

2. Michelle (MG) January 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM #

ROFL, Jaci (Angie your blog will not let me post any of the smilies so just assume I posted the “bad girl” smiley here)

Interesting about the parking lot. Sheesh. I always tell them I am a pastor’s daughter (true) and usually they leave me alone. I always find it funny the ones who say “that’s ok, listen to what I have to say about our specific religion that is way better than yours” (paraphrasing mine).

3. Angie January 31, 2008 at 3:35 PM #

I realized yesterday that the smilies aren’t clickable and I don’t know why. I installed the same plugin and code on Jaci’s blog and it works fine, dammit.

4. muguet February 1, 2008 at 12:41 AM #

Those proselytizers make the mistake of assuming God speaks only through them. *rolls eyes*

5. Kerry Allen February 1, 2008 at 9:54 AM #

I would respond with an uncharitable comment about my melting ice cream, which, yes, is FAR more important to me than joining the Religion of the Month Club.

I’m not real fond of the Boy/Girl Scouts, cheerleaders, soccer teams, and other miscellaneous beggars that set up at the door, but at least they don’t follow you to your car.

6. Ken Pierpont February 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM #

What will happen to you after you die? Do you ever feel guilt about things you have done that are wrong? Would you like to have confidence that you will have eternal life? Would you like to know the things you have done that are wrong are forgiven. It IS something to think about.

Just stumbled across your site. Maybe God sent me to you.

Something to think about. Have a great day.

7. Mark Peters February 21, 2008 at 6:18 PM #

Would Jesus squeeze the Charmin?

Mark Peters’s last blog post..mechanopuppy