10 Responses to “Fabric swap?”

1. Phyl March 10, 2008 at 10:52 PM #

Oh fun! I’m in. I’d think you wouldn’t want to swap anything less than half a yard. More depending upon the kind of crafty projects people like to do. Quilters like me might be OK with fat quarters, but it seems like you have all kinds of crafters here.

Do you want a theme (e.g. florals, Asian, jewel tones) or random choices?

If you want to drive me nuts (in a good way) challenge me to make something out of what I get and post in on my blog within a reasonable time frame. 😀

Phyl’s last blog post..Oak Leaf & Reel wall hanging finished

2. lys March 11, 2008 at 8:28 AM #

I am good for garment fabric or some quilting fabric.

Themes? colors?

3. Jane March 11, 2008 at 12:14 PM #

Are you trying to get in my stash?

Jane’s last blog post..Celebrate Romance Report 2008

4. Angie March 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM #

Are you trying to get in my stash?

Heh. That’s how rumors get started.

5. tvaddictgurl March 11, 2008 at 2:07 PM #

I love fabric swaps! Any excuse to increase to fabric stash that’s threatening to take over my dining room.

6. Angeleque Ford March 11, 2008 at 2:41 PM #

Ooh. Sounds like fun.

I’m a quilter and crafter so I have a bunch of fabric stashed around.

Angeleque Ford’s last blog post..Another Reveiw In

7. Jody W. March 11, 2008 at 4:32 PM #

I have a ton of stuff. How about I just send you some?

I am thinking about making reuseable gift bags from some of the tons I have, too. Have you ever made those? Basically, a pillow case with a ribbon attached….

Jody W.’s last blog post..Blame It On The Kids….

8. Angie March 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM #

Like I’m going to say no to someone wanting to send me fabric? Bwah!

9. Chris Redding March 12, 2008 at 8:14 PM #

I’m late on this and I don’t need any fabric, but I have two rubbermaid containers of fabric scraps.
    You are welcome to them.
    If you are driving to NJRW, then I can give them to you then.
    If not I can send them to you in bits and pieces so it isn’t expensive.
    chrisreddingauthor@yahoo.com

10. Lys March 28, 2008 at 3:00 PM #

Have you all seen http://www.swap-bot.com/ ? I just found it the other day. It may be a good tool to run a swap, or participate in one.

Have fun!