6 Responses to “*gulp*”

1. Ann March 29, 2008 at 9:25 PM #

Good luck, Angie. I’ve never had to do that (knock on wood), I did have to replace my hard drive. Once. I can’t send you anything to drink, but when I see you in Pittsburgh, I’ll buy you a drink. I’m feeling the need for one myself (I’m doing taxes- shoot me now, please). Ann
    P.S> Have you ever read Jacqueline Winspear’s mysteries?

Ann’s last blog post..Friday Snippet #42

2. Sybil March 29, 2008 at 9:39 PM #

ACK

Is it working yet?

I am reading *g*

Sybil’s last blog post..I must go enshrine myself for a bit? see ya later

3. Jaci Burton March 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM #

That gives me the heebie-jeebies.

And you know you can iPhone my Blackberry so we’re always in touch. :giggle:

Jaci Burton’s last blog post..Update

4. Jackie L. March 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM #

My son the geek just upgraded my entire server and computing system at work for me. It was still amazingly painful. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

5. Shannon Stacey March 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM #

OMG, I don’t even know what you’re talking about it and I’m frightened by it. Now that my laptop is two years and three months old, I’m starting to get paranoid.

:chair:

Shannon Stacey’s last blog post..Funding the enemy?I does it

6. HelenK March 30, 2008 at 12:57 PM #

Oh no! I hope it’s all fixed by now.

I just wanted to thank you for the Gluten Free Coconut cake on your side bar. It looks delicious. I’m always looking for good cake recipes, my son hates cake and I’m trying to show him they can be good and not make him sick. (I know – a mom trying to get her son to enjoy cake – what can I say 🙂 )

Now I have to go find coconut flour. Haven’t used that before.

Thanks again!