12 Responses to “I feel pretty…”

1. Mad April 22, 2008 at 9:43 PM #

My best friend’s daughter just got a nose ring…and boy were her parents not happy with her. I told her she just needed to hang in there because they’ll soon realize they can’t really say anything since she’s almost 23. *G*

Mad’s last blog post..Bloggy Giveaway!

2. Lili April 22, 2008 at 9:54 PM #

OMG! That is SO CUTE!

They told you about saline washes and everything, right?

*hugs you*

Hee! Welcome to the Legions of Pierced!

3. lauren April 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM #

I love it!!

4. gwen hayes April 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM #

It’s lovely!
    I had mine done last month and I still love it. I also used the H2Ocean and have been happy with result. Yay!

gwen hayes’s last blog post..The whole wide world

5. Karen Erickson April 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM #

I got my nose pierced a year ago and I love it! It looks great! 😎

Karen Erickson’s last blog post..Outta Here!

6. Karen Erickson April 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM #

Well I should say that your piercing looks great. LOL Sorry I think I’m still recovering from RT…

Karen Erickson’s last blog post..Outta Here!

7. Ann April 22, 2008 at 11:43 PM #

Very cool.
    I’ve posted pictures if you want to see (one is of you). 🙂

Ann’s last blog post..I Need More Sleep!

8. Annie April 23, 2008 at 8:59 AM #

LOVE IT!!! Way to go, Angie! I’ve had mine for a few years now and I still love it! And agreeing with everyone who recommends the H2Ocean… it’s awesome!

9. RLGelber April 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM #

I love it!!

RLGelber’s last blog post..Misty Morning

10. Tawny Taylor April 23, 2008 at 9:32 AM #

You look FAB with your new nose piercing! Congratulations!

11. Angie April 23, 2008 at 11:15 AM #

Thanks, everyone! I’m loving it 🙂

Annie, I remembered you mentioning H2O Ocean before, so when the piercer recommended it, I didn’t hesitate to buy it.

This morning, I’m having no pain at all, knock on wood that I don’t jinx myself! so I’m really pleased with the whole experience on day two.

12. sraikh April 23, 2008 at 3:52 PM #

Very hip!
    I will buy some cool hip and not to mention cheap nose rings for you from India(I leave in 10 days) and ship them to you when I get back.

I had mine pierced when I was a teen but it got infected and I took it out.
    BTW, interesting bit of trivia for you. North Indians pierced their nose on the left and South Indians on the right. Something to do with traditional….

sraikh’s last blog post..Weight Loss