7 Responses to “Dear Kyle Busch,”

1. Annmarie May 4, 2008 at 9:12 AM #

I take it you are a Jr. fan..

I am not a Busch fan and I’m not a Jr. fan either. My pick isn’t even in the top 10 in points.

That did suck though and the way Busch handled the aftermath was so not cool.

Annmaries last blog post..My Amazon Order

2. Shannon Stacey May 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM #

Ditto. At least it was a night race so I was saved having to listen to the short kid cheer and taunt. Being a Montoya and Jr. fan and living with a Kyle Busch fan sucks.

Shannon Staceys last blog post..The light bulb flickers a little brighter

3. Gail Faulkner May 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM #

Humph! Much to kind if you ask me.

4. Tera Kleinfelter May 4, 2008 at 10:49 AM #

Yeah, Myles and I are Jr. fans, too. It’s pretty much a carry-over from his dad. But you know who I despise worse than Kyle? Tony Stewart. Oh. My. God. There are no words to explain the dislike there. What a whiny baby.

Tera Kleinfelters last blog post..I cried today

5. Anne May 4, 2008 at 3:33 PM #

Damn straight! What Angie said! The bastard.

Annes last blog post..Happy Sunday!

6. Heidi May 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM #

I don’t know who this Kyle guy is or what he did to deserve to get you feeling “a little bitter” towards him.
    But I do know that you’re an evil woman. Bad fish AND no bathroom :smoking:
    Remind me to never make you mad

Heidis last blog post..Another tip for when you submit

7. trish May 6, 2008 at 1:53 PM #

:gah: that was my reaction! hmm I kinda like your choice of revenge