7 Responses to “And in the disappointment category…”

1. Angeleque Ford May 29, 2008 at 10:10 PM #

Note to self – must write faster.

I’ve got something on the horizon but it’s not near finished yet.

2. Annmarie May 29, 2008 at 10:58 PM #

I love that genre too.

Annmaries last blog post..Moving May Make Me Mental

3. ilona andrews May 29, 2008 at 11:52 PM #

:whispers quietly:

alpha mens…

4. holly May 30, 2008 at 12:54 PM #

Well, I’m writing a werewolf romance set in the Rocky Mountains. But I’ve never been published and the most I’ve ever written is 30,000 words, so who knows if I’ll finish it. I’m only 6K words in. But I plan on sending it to ya’ll when I’m done because – why the heck not?

5. Mandy M Roth May 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM #

:ew: hmmm

You’d think you’d have more of them. Its a popular genre (and one of my favs too).

Mandy M Roths last blog post..Newest Family Member

6. Jackie M May 31, 2008 at 9:58 AM #

Ahhh, nothing new. That is disappointing.

7. DementedM June 6, 2008 at 8:47 AM #

Hmmm. I sent a gen. sub. a few weeks ago. It must still be in the queue.

Or not your cuppa.