11 Responses to “Travel Itinerary”

1. KrisD July 8, 2008 at 8:44 AM #

Wow that is a lot of traveling, and all so close together.  You will need to rest the entire month of September!  Hopefully you will get to sightsee at least a little bit in New Zealand & Australia.  BTW: I have tagged you over at my blog, I know you can come up with 6random things about yourself to share over here ;-)

2. Annmarie July 8, 2008 at 10:41 AM #

I think it’s a good thing you gave up caffeine.  Jet lag is easier to handle sans caffeine.  Air travel dehydrates as it is, caffeine would intensify it.  Congrats on being so proactive!

Annmaries last blog post..Back to School Sewing

3. Angie July 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM #

Oh, Kris, you’re so cute. I’m going to send my friend Jaci over here to tell you what I do when I’m tagged for a meme.

4. Jaci Burton July 8, 2008 at 11:17 AM #

She ignores mememe’s. She’s such a bitch.

:giggle:

Jaci Burtons last blog post..Do You Twitter?

5. Heidi July 9, 2008 at 8:35 AM #

I get tired just thinking about all that time in an airplane! :tired:
    Still, I’m sure you’ll manage to have some fun :celebrate:

Heidis last blog post..Takes me back…

6. Michelle M Pillow July 9, 2008 at 4:19 PM #

You so need to hire me to be your personal asst and go with  you. I could um asst and um go with you and do stuff and asst….

7. Dawn July 9, 2008 at 5:39 PM #

I’ve had several trips like this…and let me tell you, I bought one dress that I LOVE for any occasion…http://www.infinitedress.com/ or its many different alternatives. I know several companies have them…

Dawns last blog post..Web Poll and Review

8. Angie July 9, 2008 at 8:25 PM #

Dawn, American Apparel has a dress somewhat like that, that I’ve lusted over for a year

I also once saw a pattern for one and wanted to make it.

9. Portia Da Costa July 10, 2008 at 8:36 AM #

Jeepers! I’m gobsmacked! I just came over from Twitter, having wibbled about how stressed I was over the RWA prep… and now, I will never complain about it again!What an itinerary… good luck and I hope all goes smoothly on your travels. And that you get chance for some quality down time when it’s all over. lovePortia

Portia Da Costas last blog post..another reason why women might ogle my bosom

10. Dawn Montgomery July 10, 2008 at 10:42 PM #

OOO I love that one! I have the free pattern I’d found on Craftster.  A very talented lady by the name of Rowena wrote a tutorial: http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/infinity-dress.html

Dawn Montgomerys last blog post..Web Poll and Review

11. Angie July 11, 2008 at 9:45 PM #

I don’t know why you keep getting dropped in spam, Dawn!

I actually have that dress pattern bookmarked. I started to try to make it once, about six months ago, but there was a step I couldn’t wrap my head around so I decided not to. I do have the material though, so I intend to go back to it someday. That’s actually the pattern I was thinking of when I referred to sewing one! Love craftster :P