8 Responses to “If you’re looking for me”

1. Chris M. July 20, 2008 at 8:27 PM #

I can SOOOOOO relate! I too am trying to get out the door tomorrow for a trip… with FOUR boys under the age of ten in tow, one a 6 month old infant. Yes, they’re all mine.

Who said it was a vacation again? Sure doesn’t feel like one.

Chris M.s last blog post..Heading out the door

2. Annmarie July 20, 2008 at 8:53 PM #

That’s why I take the OCD meds.  I’m allergic to alcohol (No really.  I am.  How sucky is THAT, I ask you?)  or it would be alcohol city for me baybee!  My life is such a stress fest that I totally turned OCD.

Annmaries last blog post..My Hearts

3. Angie July 20, 2008 at 9:25 PM #

Okay, packing for four would make me curl into a sobbing, quivering mess. Especially trying to pack for myself on top of it. Btw, Chris, welcome 🙂 I wandered over to your blog and read your police story. Holy crap, that woman should be shot!

Annmarie, I’m going to have two drinks tonight, one just for you. I cannot imagine being allergic to alcohol!

4. Maria July 20, 2008 at 9:32 PM #

Where’s the husband? Give him a job. :whip:

Alcohol is our friend–especially on days like this. And just think, in a few days all this will be a memory.

Everything will be fine. :pray:

Marias last blog post..Maya Reynolds Workshop

5. Chris M. July 21, 2008 at 2:27 AM #

Where’s the husband? HA… “Honey, have you seen my…’insert appropriate article that can’t be done without here’?” I end up doing the packing anyway, it’s actually less stressful for me to do it.

Thanks, Angela, it’s helped a lot that I’m not the only one completely non-plussed by her reaction. I can’t laugh about it… yet.

Chris M.s last blog post..Heading out the door

6. Angie July 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM #

My husband is the bomb-diggity, y’all. He worked just as hard as I did yesterday to get laundry and things done around the house. He’s always been like that–doing equal if not more than his share of the house stuff.

Good news is, we’re 3/4 packed. Bad news is, that last 1/4 still feels like a lot so maybe it’s more like 1/2 😉

7. azteclady July 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM #

Here’s hoping things are looking better in the light of (Monday) morning…If not, there’s always tequila.

8. Stephanie Secrest July 21, 2008 at 10:46 AM #

Awww, come on, a little alcohol never hurts. I did most of my apartment packing under the influence of Applebeetinis. It was the only way I could do it. 🙂