6 Responses to “Greetings from New Zealand”

1. Ember August 13, 2008 at 5:43 PM #

That plane trip sounds like like a dream after my usual cramped coach seat experiences.  Glad you had safe travels

Embers last blog post..Grimspace : wow.

2. ELISE August 13, 2008 at 5:54 PM #

YAY ANGIE!  IM GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TRIP….IT SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM 🙂  I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AND TAKE SOME PICS!

ELISEs last blog post..WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

3. Dana Marie Bell August 13, 2008 at 7:48 PM #

Have a good time, and plan a nice big post for when you get back!

4. foleydog August 13, 2008 at 9:16 PM #

After my first business class experience from LA to Japan three years ago, I haven’t looked back (at coach).  It’s really the only way to fly internationally.  I love flying to Europe and Asia now.  I’m planning on a trip down under next year if hubby and I can agree on a destination.

foleydogs last blog post..What I learned in San Francisco

5. Anne Douglas August 13, 2008 at 9:24 PM #

*puts her envious hat on.We’ve only had the luxury of business class on one trip home (go go upgrades!) and it was before the new seating arrangements so I’m as envious as all hell.Make sure to eat some milk bottles and some pineapple lumps(find them in the candy aisle), and try an L&P – you’ll like it – ooh and lay your hands on a Feijoa Juice at some point. That’s yummy too!I’ve been here in USA and I still think the light switches here are backwards 🙂

6. Annmarie August 15, 2008 at 9:23 PM #

I’m jealous.  I’m grateful you are letting me live vicariously through you though.  Have fun and do everything so you can tell me about it later.

Annmaries last blog post..News From Doctor Dan