13 Responses to “It’s my anniversary!”

1. Jen September 7, 2008 at 9:24 AM #

Happy Anniversary!

It’s great that you’re still surprised about how great it is — appreciating the magic is half the trick to maintaining the magic (imho).

Enjoy the day and your next year together!

Jens last blog post..Locusts!

2. Shannon Stacey September 7, 2008 at 9:26 AM #

Happy Anniversary! :elmo:

Shannon Staceys last blog post..Where I’ve been

3. Barbara Vey September 7, 2008 at 9:43 AM #

Happy Anniversary! I’ve always loved a happily ever after.

4. Alessia Brio September 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM #

Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!

5. Annmarie September 7, 2008 at 10:31 AM #

How romantic! *sigh*  I love a good romance.  Celebrate when the PH (Perfect Husband) is feeling better.Happy Anniversary y’all!

Annmaries last blog post..Toilet Paper

6. Karen Templeton September 7, 2008 at 10:39 AM #

Happy anniversary, Angie!  I’ve only done it once, m’self, but seeings’ as we’re coming up on 30 years (scary), I totally agree with you.You gets a good one, you hangs on to ‘im.

7. Michelle (MG) September 7, 2008 at 11:51 AM #

Happy Anniversary!

8. Bev Stephans September 7, 2008 at 12:27 PM #

Happy Anniversary! When your awesome husband gets over his cold, give him a big kiss and a hug.

9. Lori September 7, 2008 at 3:55 PM #

Happy Anniversary!

Loris last blog post..Hearts Awakened by Linda Winfree

10. Elle September 7, 2008 at 4:49 PM #

It’s our anniversary too. Hope you’re having a great weekend!

11. you know who September 7, 2008 at 9:56 PM #

Love you too!

12. Rowena September 8, 2008 at 3:32 PM #

Happy Anniversary, I hope your hubby didn’t get you sick! =)

Rowenas last blog post..I GOT SPRINKLES!

13. Kai September 16, 2008 at 11:40 AM #

I’v read somewhere recently that colds don’t transfer mouth to mouth. They transfer from hands (when you sneezed into it and you don’t wash it thoroughly afterward). So, kiss the PH! It’s your anniversary, after all.

Sorry this advice came late, but please, don’t blame me if the cold virus does get transferred mouth to mouth as well. *VBG*