8 Responses to “The real problem with Twitter”

1. Mel-O-Drama September 10, 2008 at 8:18 PM #

Twitter? what’s twitter? LMAO! I heart twitter. srsly. best new addiction ever.So sorry about the pup. Been in a very similar situation so I feel for ya. Hang in there!

Mel-O-Dramas last blog post..and now the REAL hammer story

2. ArkansasCyndi September 10, 2008 at 8:22 PM #

Poor Reese. Twitter – Crack Internet. I swear. Love it, though!

ArkansasCyndis last blog post..Pie Passion

3. Bree September 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM #

I’m a twitter newbie, so I have no idea if you see replies from people you aren’t following!  That’s why I’ve mostly never bothered to reply to people I don’t know very well.  😀  Maybe I should figure out how it works, huh?

4. Angie September 11, 2008 at 9:35 AM #

Bree, as long as you include @username in your reply, that person will see your reply, whether they’re watching you or not!

5. Bree September 11, 2008 at 9:48 AM #

Well, there you go! I’ve learned something new!  😀

6. Anna September 11, 2008 at 11:29 AM #

Aww….sorry to hear about the pup. Hope he feels better soon, and it’s not too costly to get him feeling better!

7. Nicole September 12, 2008 at 9:52 PM #

Aww…poor Reese.Pets can be so expensive, can’t they?

Nicoles last blog post..Lightning reviews!

8. DementedM September 19, 2008 at 3:08 PM #

Violet, our black lab, blew both knees. They do suggest a specialist although some vets will do the surgery themselves. Ours ran about $2k per knee, just to let you know. And the odds of the second knee going are about 30%.The good news, the recovery isn’t too bad. You only have to go back in once for a post-op checkup.M

DementedMs last blog post..IKE BLEW AWAY MY ENERGY