9 Responses to “Yes, her eyes really are that blue”

1. Jana J. Hanson October 16, 2008 at 2:30 PM #

What is Brianna going to be for Halloween, if you don’t mind sharing?

My four-year-old is *thrilled* by the prospect of all that candy and being Spider-man.

2. Angie October 16, 2008 at 2:49 PM #

I don’t mind at all. She’s going to be Minnie Mouse. She’s known that since this spring. Which I guess is a good thing because I got her dress on clearance at Disney online.

But thanks for reminding me because I have to get her Minnie ears ordered!

3. Jen October 16, 2008 at 9:26 PM #

Too cute.

Might I suggest the scarecrow have an “unfortunate accident” when you go to put him away this year?

4. KathyM October 16, 2008 at 9:27 PM #

she’s gorgeous!

5. Angie October 16, 2008 at 9:37 PM #

Like, in the fireplace, Jen?

Are you going to be at NJRW this year?

6. Alexis Fleming October 17, 2008 at 4:09 AM #

Aww, she gets cuter every day, Angie.

7. Highland Gal October 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM #

How can he be creepy? I can see he’s smiling!

Brianna’s a cutie.

8. Jen October 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM #

The fireplace sounds good — sorta like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz 😉

Yes, I’ll be at NJRW — hope to see you there!

9. Annmarie October 20, 2008 at 1:52 PM #

Two Words: Heart BreakerBe prepared!