11 Responses to “Winners!”

1. Brandy W November 24, 2008 at 12:43 PM #

Yay for me. I can’t wait. I’ve read the first two in the series and have been wanting this one.

Do I need to send you anything?

Brandy

2. Brandy W November 24, 2008 at 12:56 PM #

Got it. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

3. Angie November 24, 2008 at 12:58 PM #

The wonderful thing about the form entries is that it makes sure I have everything I need to send out the prizes. It rocks!

I hope you enjoy the book 🙂

4. Amy November 24, 2008 at 1:01 PM #

Congrats to the winners!

5. Danielle A November 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM #

CONGRATS Kris and Brandy!

6. azteclady November 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM #

Congrats, Brandy and Kris!

Thank you, Angela.

7. Cheryl McInnis November 24, 2008 at 4:14 PM #

Congrats!!!!

8. Fedora November 24, 2008 at 6:50 PM #

Hooray, Kris and Brandy! Thanks for such a fun way to test, Angie!

9. Karin November 24, 2008 at 6:53 PM #

Congratulations, Kris and Brandy!

10. Dana Marie Bell November 25, 2008 at 9:59 AM #

Congrats, Kris and Brandy! Enjoy your books! 🙂

11. Danny November 25, 2008 at 11:22 AM #

Big congrats to the winners!