6 Responses to “Holiday Hell Day 2 Winner”

1. Maya M. December 4, 2008 at 1:01 AM #

great contest, has certainly led me to explore the samhain site more-

I may be more of a doof than other people here, but for the life of me I can’t find the kindle graphic on Gia Dawn’s site. (that is – there is a kindle graphic, but it’s a promo for this contest rather than a book title.) If others did manage to find it – hats off to you, you are definitely more worthy of a prize than I!

2. Lori T December 4, 2008 at 1:25 AM #

Congrats Ann!

3. LadyVampire2u December 4, 2008 at 5:36 AM #

I love the covers. And a big congratulations to Ann!!

4. azteclady December 4, 2008 at 1:41 PM #

Congrats, Ann!

I love Annie Cain’s covers!

5. Karin December 4, 2008 at 4:51 PM #