161 Responses to “Holiday Hell Day 6”

1. Laura M December 7, 2008 at 1:38 AM #

My favorite Christmas song would have to be “What Child is This?” when sung by anyone. This year, I also love hearing my daughter (she’s nine) play “We Three Kings” on the piano.

2. Michelle B December 7, 2008 at 1:52 AM #

That’s a tough one! It’s a tie for me between Last Christmas by Wham! and It Must’ve Been Ol’ Santa Claus by Harry Connick, Jr.

3. Carol Luciano December 7, 2008 at 3:40 AM #

Although posted too late I just wanted to share my favorite Christmas music. It would be Blue Christmas by Elvis amd Mariah Carey’s All I want for Christmas
    Carol

4. Carol Luciano December 7, 2008 at 3:41 AM #

Although posted too late I just wanted to share my favorite Christmas music. It would be Blue Christmas by Elvis amd Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas…
    Carol

5. rm December 7, 2008 at 4:58 AM #

God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen. I just like to sing it. 🙂

6. Dena W December 7, 2008 at 5:29 AM #

I like a lot of Christmas songs. My favorite all time one is White Christmas by Irving Berlin. We don’t have many white christmas’ and we would always dream of one and sing this song growing up hoping it would come true.

7. Ann M. December 7, 2008 at 11:47 AM #

My favorite is “Light One Candle” sang by Peter, Paul & Mary

8. Carrie December 7, 2008 at 11:51 AM #

My favorite Christmas song is the Carol of the Bells.

9. HM Rose December 7, 2008 at 3:03 PM #

I particularly enjoy ‘Grown Up Christmas List’ by Michael Buble this year, as well as any Christmas music from the Trans Siberian Orchestra. 🙂

10. Susan J December 7, 2008 at 3:17 PM #

Robert Downey Jr’s version of “River”. LOVE IT!

11. Judi - Sidhe Vicious December 7, 2008 at 7:29 PM #