9 Responses to “Holiday Hell Day 7 Winner”

1. Megan December 8, 2008 at 9:34 PM #

I am like a heater, too, which is weird, ’cause I’m cold myself a lot. My husband loves me just a little bit more in the cold weather. Stay warm!

2. Lori T December 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM #

Congrats Jennifer!!

I hope that you warm up…I hate being cold too. My husband, also, is like a human heater. We are being covered in snow today and it is cold and yucky and the roads…this is the kind of day that we should have just stayed home.

3. Dana Marie Bell December 8, 2008 at 10:47 PM #

Congrats, Jennifer!

4. Scarlet Wharton December 8, 2008 at 11:27 PM #

I don’t think my notes are getting through, I can’t find them under comments. So if my comment didn’t get through I suggested, having people look up new releases with author names for the month of Deember.

5. Scarlet Wharton December 8, 2008 at 11:28 PM #

I see that one!!! OOPS, I meant December.

6. Caffey December 8, 2008 at 11:53 PM #

Congrats Jennifer!!

My hubby is too! Along with one of my two cats! She’s the bigger one, Misha, and she loves to come and lay on my feet! I always have cold feet so its perfect, LOL.

7. Karin December 9, 2008 at 12:47 AM #

Congratulations, Jennifer!

8. Jenn December 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM #

Yay! I won!!! 🙂 Thanks!

We heat our house with a wood stove. I like to sit right next to it on the really cold days. 🙂

9. Mel K. December 9, 2008 at 12:44 PM #