7 Responses to “I’m guest blogging”

1. Heather December 15, 2008 at 12:56 PM #

Keep getting a syntax error when I try to read the comments from the Holiday contests. Also, did you post a link to your guest blog? If so, it’s not working for me…and I’m lazy..and won’t go goggle Nose In a Book! LOL

Let me see if the all the fun icon’s work
    :belly: :hips: :ohsnap:

Oh..the icons are tons of fun tho!!! 🙂

2. Angie December 15, 2008 at 1:09 PM #

I’m not sure why you’re getting a syntax error. It’s possible you were trying to view them when I was fiddling with the comment form.

It looks like the “link” color isn’t obvious, I’ll have to look at that. The words “check it out” are the live link but here it is again: http://lisabea.blogspot.com/2008/12/mlm-guest-host-angela-james.html

3. you know who December 15, 2008 at 1:52 PM #

I like the car….

:loveyou:

4. Angie December 15, 2008 at 2:07 PM #

I knew you’d say that. The car is NOT staying.

5. Angie December 15, 2008 at 2:42 PM #

And now, the car is gone 😉

6. Heather December 15, 2008 at 4:50 PM #

Just an FYI…I can now see the comments and the link!!! 😎

7. LINDA B December 17, 2008 at 12:12 AM #

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!! WOULDN’T YOU KNOW THAT JUST SAW THIS :badgirl: 😳 !!!