7 Responses to “How do I”

1. Michelle (MG) December 18, 2008 at 12:39 PM #

From your dashboard choose Write and then Page. If you look at mine the new pages post as tabs, but it depends on your template/design, where they will show up. Some of my pages are just links back to my other website stuff, but the Fun Stuff one is a page I built using WordPress.

Hope that helps.

2. Angie December 18, 2008 at 12:55 PM #

Oh, not actually a page on my blog, but the main website. The blog I can handle. The website part gives me a headache. But I did it, see…

Thanks, Bree!

3. Shannon Stacey December 18, 2008 at 12:55 PM #

What Michelle said. I also check the boxes to turn off comments and stuff. My entire site except the front blog page are just wordpress pages.

4. Shannon Stacey December 18, 2008 at 1:01 PM #

Jeez, nothing like a simulpost. Never mind. 😳

5. Michelle (MG) December 18, 2008 at 1:13 PM #

It looks like we were both offering help when Angie already had it! LOL I was just coming back to add that I just upgraded to 2.7 and New Page is now located in the drop down at the top right, but I guess it’s all good. 😀

6. BevQB December 19, 2008 at 10:25 AM #

Geez, Angie, I haven’t even READ that many books this year, and you not only read them but EDITED that huge honkin’ list! 😯 That’s amazing!

7. Angie December 19, 2008 at 10:27 AM #

I didn’t edit all those, dear God no, lol! There are about 12 or 13 editors responsible for that list.