8 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

1. Kristen January 1, 2009 at 9:38 AM #

Sounds like a nice night. I was in bed a little earlier, but the fireworks at midnight woke me up. The neighbor across the water from us puts on a professional show every year.

2. azteclady January 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM #

Happy New Year to you as well, Angela! [and smiling over Brianna’s reaction 😀 Kids are so honest, aren’t they?]

3. Tiffany January 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM #

Happy New Year to you too!!

4. Valerie Oakley January 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM #

Sounds a lot like my night, although I was sending e-mails until about 11:50 then watched the ball with my hubby as the kids slept on the living room floor, having begged to be allowed to stay up.
    BTW talking of the e-mails reminds me, Angie could you inform your authors that there is a site called 4shared.com that is allowing pirated copies of both print and e-books to be downloaded by the thousands. I have notified about 30 authors myself, but there are many more. I’m not even sure how many. The group that some friends and I started is trying to stop these sites, but most of the time the complaint has to come from the copyright holder or an authorized representative, otherwise they don’t listen.

5. Annmarie January 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM #

That sounds like fun!

My baby sitters were always family and SO not cool. Lucky Brianna.

I was in bed by 9ish.

6. Kailana January 2, 2009 at 8:46 AM #

Happy New Year! I ended up staying in too because we had a blizzard… It was fun!

7. Jen January 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM #

I’m with you on the Dick Clark thing. Like I need another reminder that we’re all getting older…

8. Karin January 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM #

Happy New Year! I had a rather laid back evening myself spent with my parents and grandparents.