10 Responses to “I have an idea”

1. Patricia Snodgrass February 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM #

Lodge makes awesome cookware. We have lots of cast iron from them. Several skillets, and a number of dutch ovens ranging from a small size 8 to the huge gumbo pot crouched underneath my kitchen table.
    I can’t wait for it to warm up and we can start cooking outside again.
    Yum.

2. Dev February 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM #

I have this pan and absolutely love it! I hope you enjoy yours and that you get lots of takers so that you can make up the $2.00 🙂

3. Megan February 2, 2009 at 11:31 AM #

I have this pan, too, and use it all of the time. From stovetop to oven, it is so awesome. I bought it for more than what you paid, and that was awhile ago. Stupid me.

4. Kristen February 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM #

Unfortunately, now that I’m eating raw, I really don’t cook anymore.

5. MarnieColette February 2, 2009 at 4:55 PM #

I have this pan already. I love it it versatility.

6. Tianna February 2, 2009 at 6:16 PM #

I just bought this too. I love iron skillets. We camp a lot and use them all the time. Plus we live in the country and cook over a fire in the backyard just for the heck of it. Have fun with your new skillet. 😀

7. Karin February 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM #

That price drop thing has happened to me more than I want to acknowledge. *sigh*

8. Kwana February 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM #

I would totally help you out if I didn’t have a set of three. My hubby would kill me if I ordered another. Great plan though!

9. Annmarie February 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM #

I didn’t know you bought iron skillets. I thought you inherited them. Huh.

10. janet h February 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM #

$17 is not a bad price..but I’ve only purchased one. I’m with Annmarie, I thought you inherited them. All of mine, but the one, were given to me. Enjoy