7 Responses to “Zombies! Run!”

1. ArkansasCyndi February 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM #

I read about this happening in Texas around Austin. I laughed my ass off, wishing I could have see it. I would have LOVED it.

The Texas HWY Dept took it pretty good. Yes, it’s a crime. And No, they don’t want it to happen again, but I swear, there seem to be an underlying chuckle to his words.

2. Annmarie February 4, 2009 at 7:23 PM #

I might have freaked out because I might have believed it. I am very suggestible. 😯

3. Kristen February 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM #

Hotrod probably would have believed it too. Or at least questioned it. When we took the vampire tour in New Orleans, he was concerned we were going to be introduced to real vampires. 🙄

4. Kwana February 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM #

That is so darn funny but what is funnier is that I would have been looking over my shoulder for zombies all day. Too much Dawn of the Dead back in the day.

5. Karin February 4, 2009 at 9:11 PM #

Those signs would have had me laughing. I know they can be a nuisance, though, as we had similar problems with hackers and road signs a few years ago.

6. Kate Davies February 5, 2009 at 1:53 AM #