7 Responses to “Friday confessional 2-13-2009”

1. Kassia Krozser February 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM #

“Slightly” frightening? I aim for terrifying at a bare minimum. So sorry you were sick (I felt a bit dizzy and queasy yesterday, but attributed to a scary cab ride). You forgot to mention how awesome you were on our panel. I am still letting the “it’s the book, not the format” idea reverberate in my mind. ‘Cause you know, I buy the book, not the format. And that’s really something to remember.

Same city, next year?

2. Michelle B February 14, 2009 at 4:42 AM #

I hope you feel better soon, Angie!

3. Dena February 14, 2009 at 6:57 AM #

I hope you feel better real soon Angie. Thanks for the Friday condfessional especially with you feeling so bad.

4. Kristen February 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM #

Feel better! And happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Maria February 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM #

Glad you’re home safe, Angie.

Rest up. We’ll still be here when you get back up to speed.

6. rebyj February 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM #

Feel better soon! Kudos to your hubby for coddling you. My man would probably toss me a roll of toilet paper for nose blowing and a bottle of water and then hide for a few days so he wouldn’t catch it LOL

Good info on all the links but can I just say WOW I was quite blown away that Smartbitches had 😯 16 MILLION 😯 hits in January.

I liked the comments about the Kindle’s back falling off and how useless the wireless feature is outside of the USA. All Sony has to do now is become affordable to people like me and I’ll snap one of their readers up in a heartbeat!

7. Angie February 15, 2009 at 8:31 AM #

Same city, next year?

I’m going to try my darndest!