7 Responses to “I am not dead”

1. rebyj March 10, 2009 at 8:57 PM #

She LIVES! I have noticed a LOT of blogs have slowed down since twitter has become so popular, it’s not just you. I’m just happy I’m on twitter too LOL it’s more fun than I expected.
    That is bizarre weather. Here in Nashville trees are all full of blossoms and SOMEONE (me) has to start mowing any day now.

2. Adelle Laudan March 10, 2009 at 9:22 PM #

You have the classic symptoms of Spring Fever. I think I have it too. Feeling very restless and all over the place. :glee: This too shall pass when the Sun God is here to stay. Glad you’re not dead LOL

3. Kathie Leung March 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM #

Oh, I’m right there with you about offloading pictures! I read somewhere about a device that works much like a bluetooth. The moment you walk into the house with a digital camera that has photos on it, the device offloads and organizes your photos on your computer. I *so* want one of those, but I’m holding out. I want one that sorts, folds, washes, dries *and* puts away the boys’ clothes.

And with regard to the schedule changes, I’m married to a firefighter so he’s home 20 of 30 days a month. We just celebrated our 14th anniversary, our 16th year of being together. Finding a rhythm? Stake out the coffee houses and library because you’re not going to find it at home. Right now, he’s interrupted me 8 times and if I don’t pay attention, he starts whining that he’s not important. Yeah, buddy, you’re very important. You should see what happens to this character, loosely based upon you… :spank:

4. azteclady March 11, 2009 at 7:11 AM #

Oh yay, there you are! Hi! Good to see you 😀

Us Luddites who don’t twitter were missing you.

5. Kristen March 11, 2009 at 7:18 AM #

Running through a cemetery isn’t that weird unless you were dressed like a ghost.

6. Annmarie March 11, 2009 at 9:14 AM #

I wondered where you had gone.

To the cemetery, of course. To run. Like a paranormal romance novel heroine. Cool.

7. shelli March 11, 2009 at 5:59 PM #

I get your tweets so I was not concerned. Though I did not know you ran thru graveyards. Hav eyou read Eternalk (by Cynsations Blogger Cynthia)? Miranda would say: ‘stay the heck away form graveyards!” 🙂