7 Responses to “Okay, I have no shame…”

1. charles frenzel March 19, 2009 at 6:37 PM #

Fun to read your posts. After all, if you don’t promote you, who else will join the parade? Before following you, we only suspected what was stirring the publishing pot. I’m so old I still think in paper terms πŸ™‚ Technical journals still think in terms of page fees, after all. Anyway, I take Roger Ebert’s suggestions when I go to the movies. Why shouldn’t I take yours and vote for your books? πŸ™‚ Good luck.

2. Natasha A. March 19, 2009 at 6:39 PM #

I’m voting! I’m voting! I need Mexican Heat too!!! LOL

3. Savannah Chase March 19, 2009 at 6:44 PM #

done and done…

4. Karin March 19, 2009 at 7:01 PM #

I voted for them both! πŸ˜€

5. Mariana Arias March 19, 2009 at 8:00 PM #

I actually have Rough, Raw and Ready to win it all, I love that book! So yes, vote Samhain!

6. jenifer March 19, 2009 at 10:41 PM #

I’d like now to vote for the books that I picked, but I can’t even find my bracket tonight. So really, I’m just here to encourage you to lobby while bracketing is still live next year. I’d pick books in my bracket if I thought there was enough support to move them forward. πŸ˜€

7. Christine McKay March 20, 2009 at 8:09 AM #

Ooh…got a vested interest in the competition as well. Couldn’t help you with Mexican Heat, but I see Rough, Raw, and Ready moved on (I picked it in my bracket to move on too)