6 Responses to “Woe is I”

1. nightsmusic July 15, 2009 at 12:31 PM #

**the butter on the home-baked bread of my life**

Ain’t that the truth? It’s been an awesome workshop so far. And that description is the best I’ve heard! 😀

2. Heather Massey July 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM #

Thanks ever so much for linking to my Parallel Universe event!

3. ArkansasCyndi July 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM #

So, no author took credit for this post, but I’m thinking Shannon?

What I want to know is all the gossip from Nationals. Feel free to tweet pictures (the more incriminating, the better), gossip tidbits, and or course, any industry news.

I’m going next year!

4. Sela Carsen July 15, 2009 at 6:45 PM #

Oh geez. I forgot to sign that, didn’t I? *blush* It was me. Or I. Whichever. 😉

Y’all enjoy the linkage!

5. ms bookjunkie July 15, 2009 at 7:21 PM #

Glad to know I’m not the only one left out. Misery loves company! Now off to explore the links. *g*

6. Leigh Royals July 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM #

Sela, I knew it was you. I could tell your voice!