7 Responses to “Football food! Pizza pinwheels.”

1. Kristen Painter September 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM #

Those sound good and easy. I think my favorite football food is wings. I make pretty decent hot wings, if I do say so myself. Which – check it – I just did.

2. Alexis Fleming September 16, 2009 at 4:12 AM #

You can make them using an ordinary scone dough as well if you don’t have bread dough in the house. I started making them for the kids when they were small and now Kelly makes them for her little boy.

And if you ever want a tuna pinwheel recipe, give me a shout. I think I enjoy them as much as I enjoy the pizza ones.

3. Marty September 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM #

My family luvs Rachael Ray’s Buffalo Chicken Chili for football game nights.

4. Wendy A September 17, 2009 at 6:28 AM #

Thanks for this recipe! I made it last night and it disappeared in minutes, lol. This will definitely go into the keeper file.

5. Jen September 17, 2009 at 12:26 PM #

Yum!

6. Eve Vaughn September 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM #

I make my own pizza so I will definitely use this pizza sauce recipe. Thanks!!!

7. Sunny Lyn September 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM #

oooh – This does sound good. The marjoram and basil together in the sauce seasoning…bet it’s good. Think I have all of those ingredients, too – bwaa haaa haaa. Time to toss some carbs together.