6 Responses to “Mrs. Miracle: A spoiler request”

1. Shirin Dubbin December 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM #

The sister ran off with Reba’s fiance a day before the wedding, claiming they had fallen in love. Later the sister broke up with the guy and ended up married to someone else. Ugly business.

2. Angie December 6, 2009 at 10:14 AM #

Oooh, thank you! I figured it was something like that. I don’t know if that’s worth four years of not speaking. But, to be honest, I wasn’t overly crazy about the heroine (or the hero). I was just watching for Dora Roberts (Mrs. Miracle) ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Shirin Dubbin December 6, 2009 at 10:21 AM #

Same here. Doris Roberts was great. The two mains read as selfish and sullen. Although, if my sister did that to me she wouldn’t have to worry about me not speaking to her for four years. She’d be locked in my basement, subsisting on a cat food diet. >giggle< I'm just saying…

4. Elyssa Papa December 6, 2009 at 3:03 PM #

Small correction. The sister did leave with Reba’s fiance because the sister and fiance had fallen in love. But after the fiance ditched Reba and hooked up with the sister, it didn’t last long because it was the fiance who left the sister. The sister ended up marrying some other guy and having a baby.

5. Kinsey December 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM #

My brother-in-law’s mother stole her sister’s boyfriend. Years later, she stole another friend’s boyfriend, got engaged to him and left him at the altar. Oddly enough, she’s always had a strained relationship with the rest of her family and she doesn’t seem to have any friends.

6. Penny Dune December 17, 2009 at 2:20 PM #

…confusing yet too simple all at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I was thinking about getting the book. Eh, we’ll see. Wish I’d seen the Movie so I could compare them.