8 Responses to “Wish I had…Jane's mad sewing skillz”

1. Gail D. February 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM #

WOW. I am seriously impressed. And covetous.

Once upon a time, maybe, I could have sweated something like this out, like you, angsting over every stitch. But I detest zippers. Used to put them in by hand, because I hated doing them on the machine so much. (Back when my machine wasn’t under the sink in the son’s bathroom) Oh well.

Yes, I would need VERY detailed instructions too. And about a week.

2. Jusy February 5, 2010 at 3:40 PM #

This is lovely! What a great friend you have in Jane.

Oh, JANEEEEE

Can you give us step-by-step of how you did and supplies needed?

3. Katie February 5, 2010 at 4:12 PM #

Holy F! I would totally buy one if she sold them because I don’t even have marginal sewing skills to follow detailed directions.

4. SeaGrace February 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM #

Between Jane and her husband, they have absolutely awesome creative, artistic and practical skillz. They need to have a show on HGTV or DIY. Instant huge success.

5. Annmarie February 6, 2010 at 2:14 AM #

Love the color combo. Jane is seriously a genius. She’s also, seriously, an awesome friend.

6. ms bookjunkie February 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM #

I would attempt this, someday, even with my very elementary sewing skillz, because it just looks awesome! And practical. If Jane was nice enough to post instructions with pictures… Pretty please, Jane?

7. Jane February 9, 2010 at 12:02 PM #

Hmm. I am getting some Amy Butler fabric in and maybe I’ll make a wallet for myself and post instructions.

8. Angela February 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM #

I like Amy Butler fabric. Just sayin’ 😛 You should post instructions, it’s a fabulous wallet.