6 Responses to “Ground Beef Curly Noodles: Kid Friendly”

1. Keira Soleore March 24, 2010 at 11:00 PM #

Angie, if I shop at your grocers and mail the groceries to me, it’ll still be cheaper than buying here. One can of petite diced tomatoes goes for: $1.29 here with the store’s discount card. Beef’s never less than $5. And I’m not talking organic, fancy stores either.

2. Annmarie March 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM #

That sounds yummy. I want someone to make that for my lunch.

3. Angela March 25, 2010 at 9:44 AM #

Seriously, Keira? Beef is never less than $5? Granted, normally beef is around $2.50, but I buy it on sale or on quick sale so I never pay more than $2/lb. I can’t imagine paying more than that! I should do a blog post on what I pay for meat, it might make you cry.

Annmarie, it is SO easy, YOU can make it for lunch and not even feel like you’ve done anything.

4. Keira Soleore March 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM #

It’s a crying shame. Food’s really expensive here!! And not just fresh produce. Everything. The beef sitting on my kitchen counter right now, for instance, is $5.49 a pound.

5. Angela March 25, 2010 at 1:06 PM #

Where in the world do you live, because I’m not going to move there!

6. Keira Soleore March 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM #

Seattle, and I shop at either the Safeway store or the Kroger-equivalent store.