8 Responses to “Start small”

1. Ellen Fisher June 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM #

It’s good to see you posting. Do it more often:-).

We’re going to be at Disneyworld in late July, too. The oldest’s birthday is July 30, and she insists on visiting the Magic Kingdom that day. I have been so far out of the romance writing world for so long that I didn’t realize RWA was down there at the same time. Dang… I actually could have attended for once (although exactly what I’d do with the kids, I really don’t know!).

2. Natalie J. Damschroder June 15, 2010 at 2:41 PM #

The one year we went to Orlando, over a July 4th weekend, my brother-in-law refused to go because of the heat. But it was in the low to mid-70s all week, and up here in PA at the same time, it was high 90s! LOL

Hope it works out that way for your vacation! πŸ™‚

3. Highland Gal June 15, 2010 at 4:37 PM #

We went to Disney in August and survived it. Just be prepared to put up your hair and sweat buckets. Hope you all have a great time!

4. Elizabeth L June 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM #

I’d just like to say I’m feeling kinda silly after reading your blog yesterday. I had added this as a blog to follow (through Google Reader’s blog suggestions) because I liked the name, and I’m always interested in what editors might have to say, but I didn’t actually go into the archives until yesterday when I abruptly realized “Angie” might well equal Angela James of Carina. Awesome blog, awesome new e-press!

5. Angie June 16, 2010 at 9:12 AM #

Oh, Ellen, that’s too bad! Will you be there the date of the big signing? You could at least attend that and reconnect with some of your author friends!

Natalie, I’ll hold out hope!

H-gal, I’d forgotten you went last summer. I’ll bring plenty of ponytail holders and watter bottles.

Elizabeth, I guess you never actually visited the blog, just read it on Google Reader and missed my bio, lol. That IS funny. Who did you think you were following?

6. Elizabeth L June 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM #

A woman named Angie who was a darned good editor. I really liked your blog name. πŸ™‚ Not one of my brighter moments, I admit, especially given I wanna submit to Carina.

7. Stacy Boyd June 17, 2010 at 8:34 AM #

Glad to see you back! I thought about bringing my 4 yo to Disney World during RWA, but the trip logistics didn’t work out for us. Boohoo. He’s been asking to go ever since this winter when a few of his daycare friends went, so my destination is super top-secret. Luckily, he doesn’t go online yet.

8. Patrice June 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM #

Oh Brianna will have such a fun surprise! You are a Nice Mommy for sure! I am taking my hubby to Epcot and staying at a Disney hotel for his birthday the weekend before the conference. But we are only staying for a long weekend. I didn’t realize RWA dates were so close, but I’d only be able to go to the booksigning. I won’t be there for that day. It looks like an amazing list of authors!

Have fun!