7 Responses to “Doing Disney (Part I)”

1. Annmarie August 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM #

I love these pics. You’re right. The first pic is a gorgeous pic of Brianna. She’s grown a LOT since I last saw pictures of her.

I lol’d seeing her drum. My mouth does the same thing when I concentrate…which isn’t always fun like drumming.

Great picture of you and B even though she is making a face. She’s so cute.

Can’t wait for MORE Disney! Thanks for posting these. I’ve missed em!

2. Ellen Fisher August 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM #

Great pictures! We were at Disney at the end of July and beginning of August, too. It’s fun, isn’t it? I can’t believe she went on Everest, though– the only kid who’d go on it with me was the fifteen-year-old. Did she like it?

3. Angie August 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM #

She loved all of the rides. Her favorite was Tower of Terror. She even did the orange (intense) level of Mission: Space, though Josh said that one made her slightly woozy, she didn’t seem to mind it when she came off!

4. Ellen Fisher August 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM #

Oh, that’s amazing. I won’t do Tower of Terror myself!

My five-year-old was a pain the whole time; we even had a hard time getting him onto the Pooh ride in Magic Kingdom the first day. After a while he relaxed a bit, but it was still a battle getting him onto almost anything.

5. Angie August 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM #

She is really an amazingly fearless kid. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing though, hopefully it doesn’t translate into a risk-taking teen!

6. azteclady August 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM #

Oh Brianna is definitely gorgeous, but then so is her mom!

Seeing WDW through the eyes of a child is an amazing experience, isn’t it?

7. Crystal August 11, 2010 at 11:25 PM #

I cannot believe how much she’s grown up! I guess it has been awhile since you posted pics of her 🙂 She’s lovely and it looks like you had a grand time.