6 Responses to “2010: The year of less editing but awesome books”

1. Vi December 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM #

I’m really burnt out on paranormals, but Mercy seems so intriguing. Plus, it’s a novella so it will be a quick read.

I’m curious about your upcoming anthology. Can you provide any more info so I look for it next year?

Have a wonderful New Year!

2. Shannon Stacey December 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM #

…but Shan didn’t give up and we ended with a book we can both be proud of.

I almost gave up a thousand times, but every time I almost did I read the end of the Revision Letter of Doom where you said you knew I could do it. Your belief in me carried me through the days I didn’t believe in myself.

But let’s never do that again, k?

3. Lauren Dane January 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM #

I’m so glad we got to work together this year and I can’t wait for what 2011 holds (even though I know you will make me work my butt off in edits)

4. Angie January 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM #

Hi Vi! The anthology is still “under wraps” but I’ll post more about it in the future, when I’m able! And I do hope you’ll check out Mercy. It’s a novella, and a great, quick read.

5. ShellBell January 21, 2011 at 3:55 AM #

Josh Lanyon is a fairly new-to-me author and I have been slowly but surely getting through his older stories (I loved his Adrian English series). I thoroughly enjoyed Fair Game and am pleased that there is going to be a follow-up.

Lauren Dane has been a favourite since I first started reading eBooks over 3 years ago. Her Chase Brothers series are some of the first eBooks I read and I love to reread them every now and then.

6. Angie January 21, 2011 at 9:23 AM #

Those Chase books were the very first books Lauren and I worked on together. I love them!