56 Responses to “A Carina Press anniversary post from Rhonda Stapleton”

1. Stella (Ex Libris) June 8, 2011 at 6:16 AM #

Thank you for the great post, it is so interesting reading about the behind the scenes of the publishing 🙂

Thanks to you this last year I have discovered so many wonderful new authors, series, books and many have become favourites of mine, THANK YOU!

Congratulations to the whole Carina team and Happy 1st anniversary, here’s to many more! 🙂

stella.exlibris (at) gmail (dot) com

2. gigi s June 8, 2011 at 6:20 AM #

Very informative about the process.

Congrats on one year and hoping the great books keep coming!

gigi

3. Jan June 8, 2011 at 11:31 AM #

Loved the look behind the scenes! Congrats on the great first year!

4. Pamk June 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM #

Thanks for a behind the scenes look. Happy 1st birthday.

5. Jarrah Dale June 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM #

Oh, there’s Rhonda! Well, we know it’s a lot of work, but we do appreciate you doing it! Thanks for all you do.

6. ClaudiaGC June 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM #

Happy 1st anniversary! Thanks for the great post!